The cases for daggerboards are made of Okume with cedar spacers. I had to be little bit creative this time because the plans are made for low aspect ratio boards and I ordered high aspect ratio boards. Because of this I moved the back wall of the case few centimeters forward and made it little bit shorter so that center of daggerboards would be at the same spot than in the plans. In the picture below you can see the back side of the case.
After the cases are cured it is time to do some dry fitting.
Because I moved the back wall of the case I decided to put additional cedar block behind the wall so that it will completely solid.
Last step is to fillet and glass the case to hull.
When case glassing is cured the last two plywood bulkheads can be glued around it. So interior of my Blade is getting along pretty well .